I am LOVING the new Misting Spray from Young Living! Here are 5 Savvy Minerals Misting Spray Hacks to get you started on flawless makeup application!
These 5 Savvy Minerals Misting Spray Hacks are SO easy, anyone can do them! As you’re learning about the new Young Living Savvy Minerals Makeup, HAVE FUN! Try new things! It may be a little different at first, but you’ll get the hang of it before you know it! Hopefully these 5 ways to use the misting spray will at least get you started. There are even more ways to use this great product though – we will talk about that later ;).
Savvy Minerals Misting Spray Hacks
1) Misting Foundation Application
If you like your makeup to be more full coverage follow these steps. The misting method really does help the foundation to stay in place all day long, as well as helping to give you the smooth & flawless makeup application!
- Add 2-3 squirts of spray to your fluffy foundation brush
- Tap some of your favorite foundation into the lid
- Swirl the brush in the foundation
- Tap off the excess foundation
- Apply foundation in a small circular motion on entire face
2) Full Coverage Concealer
Since there is not a concealer (yet) in the Savvy Minerals Line, you can either use a shade lighter foundation than what you use on your face, or you can use the Best Kept Secret Eye Shadow.
- Tap some of the desired product into the cap
- Spray product in cap with 1 squirt of misting spray
- Mix with a smaller fluffy brush
- Apply in an upside down triangle under your eyes by patting the product into your skin
3) Eye Shadow Primer / Foiling
By using the misting spray with your eyeshadow, you can get a deeper, more pigmented look that will stay all day long!
- Apply misting spray directly to your brush
- Dip it in your favorite neutral color for an eye primer
- Spread on entire lid
- Mix eye shadow and misting spray in a lid cap or on a tray (1 spray normally works well)
- Mix these together to make a past
- Pat the eye shadow into the eye lid
(this can be done with crease colors or if you are wanting more coverage on your eye)
4) All Day Wear Eye Liner
If you are worried about your eye liner staying put all day, have no fears!
- Mix Eye Liner or Multitasker and misting spray in a lid cap. (1 spray normally works well)
- Use a small eye liner brush to create a sticky paste
- Apple to lash line or brows
- Use a coat of dry Eye Liner or Multitasker to set the Eye Liner
5) Makeup Setting Finishing Spray
After you have finished applying your Savvy Minerals Makeup, set your look with a couple of squirts of Misting Spray! After you apply, you’re good to go!
The Savvy Minerals line is SO amazing because it is toxic and chemical free! It’s free of talc, bismuth, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates and synthetic colors and fragrances. It’s truly confidence without compromise! I LOVE promoting health and wellness in my life, and I’m excited to have products that I can feel good about wearing! I am ALL about some makeup! Give me some lips, eyes, and BLUSH!
If you want to know more, here’s how YOU can order Savvy Minerals!
Here are a bunch of the Savvy Minerals Makeup Products & Colors. This will help you when it comes to getting started & placing your order.
If you are ready to grab these AWESOME safe & natural makeup products, here’s how!
If you are interested in the Premium Starter Kit, here’s Everything that’s included!
The best part about the Premium Starter Kit is it gives you 11 of the most basic oils! Here’s how these oils can help promote Health & Wellness!
***Also, I wouldn’t be doing you justice if I didn’t tell you that if you sign up with the Premium Starter Kit and share with 3 people who also order the Premium Starter Kit, you can get your kit for FREE – no charge, fee, or change to your membership (ask me how)!