Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe! This Blueberry Buckle Cake is a simple twist on Blueberry Muffins that is PERFECT for a Holiday Breakfast or Dessert!
If you are looking for a quick and simple breakfast recipes for the holidays, special occasions, or just a new idea to try with your family for back to school, this Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe is PERFECT!
This is probably one of my favorite recipes to make when we host overnight guests for the holidays or special occasions! It seems to be a hit every. single. time.
It’s a little sweeter than you might normally make for breakfast, so feel free to serve this as a dessert coffee cake recipe with some decaf coffee! 😉 Mmm! It smells so yummy and is moist and delicious!
Plus, here are even more Easy Recipe Ideas!
- Homemade Strawberry Mango Fruit Roll Ups
- Baked Cranberry Almond Granola Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread Recipe
This recipe is made from a simple Blueberry Muffin Mix! I picked up my mix at Aldi! I don’t know about you, but I love shopping at Aldi. I can get my normal groceries, fruits, and veggies for a fraction of the price of shopping at Walmart! Do I have any other Aldi fans here?!
The thing that makes this recipe stand out from traditional Blueberry Muffins is the special topping that goes on top!
Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake Recipe
1 Box of Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix (Prepare as directed)
¼ cup Sugar
⅓ cup Flour
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons Softened Butter
⅓ cup Powdered Sugar
Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Prepare blueberry muffin mix as directed on the back of the box and pour it into the baking dish.
Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter with a fork until crumbly.
Sprinkle on top of batter.
Bake 20-25 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
Mix powdered sugar with a few drops of water so that it is a “soup” consistency.
Drizzle icing over warm coffee cake and enjoy!
- 1 Box of Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix (Prepare as directed)
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ⅓ cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- ⅓ cup Powdered Sugar
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare blueberry muffin mix as directed on the back of the box and pour it into the baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
- Mix powdered sugar with a few drops of water so that it is a “soup” consistency.
- Drizzle icing over warm coffee cake and enjoy!
Mmm!! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Make it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or create a birthday breakfast tradition! You could probably even make muffins instead of the cake and finish with the same topping!
Serve & Enjoy! 🙂
Plus, don’t forget to check out this Baked Cranberry Almond Granola Recipes for another breakfast favorite!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.