Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe
Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe! Easy Cinnamon Sugar Butter Pecan Fudge for Fall and Thanksgiving! Simple Vanilla Fudge Recipe with Candied Nuts!
Delicious Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe for your holiday table! SO GOOD!
I am OBSESSED with how simple and easy this Homemade Pecan Fudge is to make! Great for Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas parties, gifts for co-workers, or dessert for the family! A true holiday favorite!
Plus, here are even more fudge and Easy No Bake Dessert Recipes for the Holidays!
If you want some Christmas inspiration, be sure to check out these Easy No Bake Christmas Treats for more ideas!
This Pecan Fudge Recipe is made with my homemade Cinnamon Sugar Pecans Recipe! Simple and easy oven-baked candied pecans! The perfect holiday recipe for Fall or Christmas.
Candied Nuts are a Thanksgiving tradition in our home. We make them every. single. year.! One of the traditions I really look forward to the most!
Here’s my tried and true recipe! They really are easier then you might think!
What you will need for Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe!
- Homemade holiday Cinnamon Sugar Pecans!
- White Chocolate Chips, White Almond Bark, and Sweetened Condensed Milk!
- A heat safe bowl and a pot to make a double boiler!
Why you will love Candied Pecan Fudge
- Cinnamon Sugar pecans (use what you need for the fudge and eat the rest)
- It’s different! A special fudge that’s got a creative twist.
- So easy to make! Make ahead of time and keeps well!
I LOVE making special treats for friends and family around the holidays! This Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe is PERFECT for gifts for co-workers, school teachers, or friends and family.
A little “Merry Christmas” gift for all your loved ones or the perfect dessert to take to Thanksgiving dinner!
How to make Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe
This White Chocolate Pecan Fudge is sure to be a hit this holiday season! Smooth white chocolate fudge with crunchy Cinnamon Sugar Pecans! So yummy! Here’s how to make this Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe!
First, melt your butter in a sauce pan over medium heat (stirring constantly). After about 7-8 minutes, the butter will turn golden brown. (This is called “browning the butter”)
Next, make a double boiler and add in your browned butter, white almond bark, white chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk.
Then heat all the ingredients together over the double boiler and stir until they are melted and smooth.
Now remove the fudge mixture from the heat and mix in the Cinnamon Sugar Pecans and vanilla.
Next, pour the fudge into a parchment paper lined dish and smooth out the top with a spatula.
Break up the rest of the Cinnamon Sugar Pecans and sprinkle them on top. (So yummy!) Allow the fudge to set on the counter for 6-8 hours or in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
Finally, once your fudge has completely set, slice it into squares and serve! ENJOY!
Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe
Yields: 16 pieces of fudge
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: Fudge: 0
Additional time: 2-4 hours (fridge), 6-8 hours (room temperature)
3 tablespoons browned butter
2 cups white chocolate chips
4 ounces white almond bark
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups candied pecans (divided)
In a saucepan, brown the butter (put pieces of your butter into the saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir continuously for 7-8 minutes until golden brown and the milk pieces that fall to the bottom of the pan are toasted).
In a double boiler combine the browned butter, white chocolate chips, white almond bark, and sweetened condensed milk.
Heat over medium heat and stir continuously until smooth.
Remove from heat and add 1 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar pecans and vanilla and mix well.
Pour fudge into a 8×8” pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
Smooth the top and add the rest of the cinnamon sugar pecans to the top (break the pecans into pieces if you want to).
Let cool at room temperature for 6-8 hours or in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
Cut fudge into pieces and enjoy!
Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe
Candied Pecans Fudge Recipe! Easy Cinnamon Sugar Holiday Pecans in a Brown Buttered Pecans Fudge - SO GOOD! This no bake fudge recipe is perfect for Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!
- 3 tablespoons browned butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 ounces white almond bark
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups candied pecans (divided)
- In a saucepan, brown the butter (put pieces of your butter into the saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir continuously for 7-8 minutes until golden brown and the milk pieces that fall to the bottom of the pan are toasted).
- In a double boiler combine the browned butter, white chocolate chips, white almond bark, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat over medium heat and stir continuously until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add 1 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar pecans and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour fudge into a 8x8” pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth the top and add the rest of the cinnamon sugar pecans to the top (break the pecans into pieces if you want to).
- Let cool at room temperature for 6-8 hours or in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Cut fudge into pieces and enjoy!
Can you freeze homemade candied pecans?
Absolutely YES! Freezing candied pecans is a great way to preserve them for a later use! Try freezing candied pecans ahead of time and you’ll be ready to make Candied Pecans Fudge for the holidays!
How far in advance can you make fudge?
Fudge is a GREAT treat to make in advance! Homemade fudge can store up to 2 weeks on the counter and up to a month in the refrigerator! Just be sure to store it in an airtight container!
Do you cover fudge while it sets?
Yes, you will want to cover your fudge while it sets, especially if you are storing it in the refrigerator. Let your fudge cool slightly at room temperature and then cover and transfer it to the refrigerator to finish setting.
Looking for another amazing no-bake Christmas dessert? Try this Peppermint Fudge this holiday season! So simple to make and packed with holiday flavor!
Download this FREE e-book today!!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Join LemonPeony on Pinterest!.
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.
Leave a Reply