This shop for this Easy Vanilla Frappe Recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FrappeYourWay #CollectiveBias
Summertime is HERE! I love all things summer & hot, but here are my favorite 5 Ways to Beat the Heat this Summer and my favorite Easy Vanilla Frappe Recipe that I have been sippin’ on!!
If you’re looking to cool off and embrace the summer heat, these 5 Ways to Beat the Heat this Summer are for YOU!!! There is just something about this season that is so much fun and exciting. The days are longer, the drinks are colder, the clothes are cuter, and it doesn’t take a lot to embrace the heat and create memories to last a lifetime!
Creating summertime memories with friends and family from days at the beach to days at the pool is what summer is all about. Maybe it’s campouts, barbecues, backyard picnics, or family vacations! It’s a season that we all look forward to and plan for!
Summer is also a time to unplug from a busy schedule. It’s a time when you can take some time for yourself to relax and recharge.
Perhaps you are tired, worn out, and just looking to get out of the heat for a moment. You love all that summer has to offer, but just need to escape for a little shade since you know you can’t run off on the vacation of your dreams due to the reality of life.
Here are 5 of my favorite ways to beat the heat this summer without taking a vacation! Just a few simple things you can do for yourself in a normal day that scream summertime!
1) Summer Drink Recipe
One of my FAVORITE ways to cool off in the summer is with a cold blended drink! Smoothies, Frappe’s, Snow Cones, and Ice Cream are summertime staples for sure, but my new favorite this year is this Easy Blended Vanilla Frappe’ Recipe using International Delight® French Vanilla and Reddi-wip®. Both of these products are great additions to your everyday coffee routine!
I love the International Delight Creamers and how you can create a party any day with this simple product! “We like how you party” is their theme and I like to party with my very own homemade frappe’ recipe in the summertime! Mmm! It makes any day a party in my mind, and is one of my most favorite ways to cool off on a hot summer day! For this recipe I used International Delight® French Vanilla, but you could also use International Delight® Caramel Macchiato!
The Reddi-wip is a great addition to top off your Vanilla Frappe’ Recipe! It’s made form cows not treated with artificial growth hormone. Plus, it doesn’t have any artificial flavors or sweeteners. Like always, it has real dairy cream as the #1 ingredient – YES!
Easy Vanilla Frappe Recipe
Here’s What You Need:
International Delight® French Vanilla Creamer
1) Brew your favorite coffee or coffee pod strong in a glass cup or jar. (I use coffee pods and brew them on a 6oz water setting so that the coffee is strong since it will be mixed with ice & blended)
2) Let coffee cool for a couple of minutes in the freezer and add 2 ice cubes and the International Delight® French Vanilla Creamer to the coffee. (This will help to cool off the coffee before you add it to the ice)
3) Prepare your blender cup and add 12-15 ice cubes.
4) Pour coffee & creamer mix into the blender cup and blend immediately for 8-10 seconds.
5) After blended, transfer to a glass of your choice and add a dollup of Reddi-wip®.
6) Add a fun garnish of a few chocolate shavings using a cheese grater.
7) Relax & enjoy!
- International Delight® French Vanilla Creamer
- Chocolate Shavings
- Brew your favorite coffee or coffee pod strong in a glass cup or jar. (I use coffee pods and brew them on a 6oz water setting so that the coffee is strong since it will be mixed with ice & blended)
- Let coffee cool for a couple of minutes in the freezer and add 2 ice cubes and the International Delight® French Vanilla Creamer to the coffee. (This will help to cool off the coffee before you add it to the ice)
- Prepare your blender cup and add 12-15 ice cubes.
- Pour coffee & creamer mix into the blender cup and blend immediately for 8-10 seconds.
- After blended, transfer to a glass of your choice and add a dollup of Reddi-wip®.
- Add a fun garnish of a few chocolate shavings using a cheese grater.
- Relax & enjoy!
Head to Walmart to pick up these items and for your Blended Vanilla Frappe’! While you’re at Walmart, be sure to grab a fun Beach Towel and Pool Float for the next item on my summer list! Plus, even more summer accessories are listed below ;)!
2) Pool Time
Even if you only have 30 minutes, be sure you grab some pool time this summer for your own summer vacation! Bring back ALL the summer memories from your childhood by jumping in and getting on your favorite pool float! I don’t know about you, but so many of my summer memories have been created at the pool with friends and family!
Plus, you can also grab one of these fun pool floats when you head to your local Walmart!
Even if it’s only for a moment, get your toes wet and let those feet splash in the water!! I promise, it will take all the stress away and give you a moment to remember all summer!
3) Summer Fashion
One of my favorite things about summertime is the summer fashion! SOO many cute styles and SANDALS!! Maybe you don’t have a lot of time to spend out in the sun or by the pool, but you can grab a new outfit or pair of shoes that scream summertime! Summer outfits make any day happy! Plus, you can find styles and trends to beat the heat & help you cool off!
I’m LOVING these new lace-up sandals for Summer! SO CUTE!! Plus, summer sales are starting NOW! It is the perfect time to grab a deal on some of the best trends this year! Plus, you can wear them next year too! Let those toes peek out and have fun with fashion this summer!
4) Summer Accessories
You know how much I love my accessories, well summer is a great time to play around with new accessories trends! From colored sunglasses to bright watches, you can’t go wrong! Plus, I don’t know why, but something as simple as a new Beach Bag and Beach Towel help me take the party wherever I go! Maybe I’m summer obsessed, but I LOVE some fun summer accessories!
5) Summer Nails & Toes
Finally, don’t forget about the small things. It’s amazing how much having my nails & toes done makes me feel like a summer party waiting to happen! I love a good bright pink nail color that screams summer with any outfit! Remember those sandals from earlier?! Well now they are even more summer ready with some bright pink toes to go with them! YES! Summertime fun without too much effort!
Plus, did you also know you can grab great nail colors like this at Walmart?!
If you’re like me, I’m not planning a fancy beach vacation, but I can take a few moments to breath and enjoy the summer heat right where I am!
What are some of your favorite ways to beat the summer heat!? If you are looking for even more ideas, check out these recipes & ideas!