No Bake Nutella Christmas Cookies Recipe! Easy Dessert Recipe for a Cookie Exchange or Holiday Party! Christmas Gift Idea for Neighbors and Co-workers!
This No Bake Nutella Christmas Cookies Recipe is SO GOOD and perfect for the holidays!
If you want a quick and easy Christmas Cookie Recipe, this is the one for you! You can whip it up in a matter of minutes and it just has a few simple ingredients!
Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, but probably because of all of the holiday baking that takes place! I love trying new recipes and giving treats away to celebrate the season!
Plus, here are even more Christmas Dessert Recipes to make for the Holidays!
- No Bake Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls
- Ultimate Triple Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Cinnamon Sugar Holiday Pecans
- Homemade Peanut Brittle Microwave Recipe
No Bake Nutella Christmas Cookies
Here’s What You Need:
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
6 Tablespoons Butter
6 Tablespoons Milk
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
3/4 Cup Nutella
2 1/2 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
Combine the sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Stir until the butter is melted.
Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute exactly.
Remove from heat and stir in the Nutella until smooth.
Add oats and stir until combined.
Drop small balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and quickly press on holiday sprinkles.
Cool completely or place the cookies in the refrigerator until set.
- 1½ Cups Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Milk
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¾ Cup Nutella
- 2½ Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Combine the sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Stir until the butter is melted.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute exactly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Nutella until smooth.
- Add oats and stir until combined.
- Drop small balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and quickly press on holiday sprinkles.
- Cool completely or place the cookies in the refrigerator until set.
Mmm! SO Good!
One of my favorite things to do for the holidays is to grab some cute cellophane bags, christmas tins, or boxes! to make easy DIY Christmas Gifts for friends, co-workers, and neighbors! It’s an easy way to say “Merry Christmas” on a budget!
Here are some of my favorites!
Plus, don’t forget to check out the HUGE selection of Christmas Sprinkles at Amazon! It’s a great way to add holiday cheer to your favorite dessert recipes!
Let me know how your Christmas Cookies turn out! Plus, be sure to try these No Bake Peanut Butter Balls! They are another one of our FAVORITES!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.