Easy S’mores Bars
Easy S’mores Bars Recipe! This S’mores Cookie Bar is the BEST S’mores Dessert with Graham Cracker, Marshmallows, and Chocolate! Easy 7 Layer S’mores!
Try these Easy S’mores Bars for all the classic s’mores flavors and textures in an easy-to-make, no fire-pit needed recipe! The perfect summertime S’mores Dessert!
I love getting together with friends or family and these Easy S’mores Cookie Bars are the perfect sweet treat for any occasion!
Here are even more S’mores Dessert Recipes!
- S’mores Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Chocolate S’mores Cookies
- S’mores Edible Cookie Dough
- Chocolate S’mores Dip Recipe
- Easy S’mores Brownies Cupcakes Recipe
Here’s why you will love these Easy S’mores Bars!
- SO TASTY!!! Packed with marshmallows, oats, and chocolate!!!
- I love the toasted marshmallows on top! It really gives it a campfire s’mores feel to it!
- This simple and easy recipe is great for any kind of celebration and will feed a crowd!
Here’s what you will need for these Easy S’mores Bars!
- MARSHMELLOWS!!! Big marshmallows and mini marshmallows are needed in this recipe!
- Graham crackers! Gotta have that classic crunch of a good old-fashioned graham cracker!
- Sweetened condensed milk! This adds SO much flavor to Magic Bars!
How to make Easy S’more Bars!
These Easy S’more Bars have AMAZING flavor and I love that I can make them right at home in my kitchen!
First, crush about 15 graham crackers and mix in sugar and melted butter.
Next, press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a prepared baking dish.
Now pour sweetened condensed milk on top. Add half the chocolate chips, oats, and then finish with the rest of the chocolate chips.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove and add the mini marshmallows to the top and bake for another 4 or 5 minutes.
Then, put 15 marshmallows on top of the melted mini marshmallows and broil them – WATCH OUT THAT THEY DON’T BURN! (They will turn brown very quickly!)
Finally once cooled, sprinkle the remainder of the graham crackers on top and a few chocolate pieces. Cut into squares and add a Hershey’s Bar piece on top!
These are SOO good! I want to make them over and over again!
Easy S’mores Bars
Yields: 15 bars
Preparation: 10 minutes
Baking time: 31
Additional time: 10 minutes + cooling (about 30-45 minutes)
2 sheets of graham crackers (divided)
1 tablespoon sugar
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups mini marshmallows
15 large marshmallows
2 Hershey bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a glass 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
Crush 1 and 1/2 packages of graham crackers – about 15 bars (save the rest for garnishing).
Mix crushed graham crackers with sugar. Stir melted butter into the mixture and press crumbs into the prepared baking pan.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
Top with half the chocolate chips, oats, and the rest of the chocolate chips.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with mini marshmallows.
Bake another 4-5 minutes.
Once the marshmallows are melted, remove form the oven and place 15 marshmallows on top.
Turn oven to a low broil and broil for about 1 minute or until the marshmallows just start to brown (do not take your eyes off the oven because this happens very quickly).
Remove from the oven, let cool for 30 minutes, and then top with crushed graham crackers and a Hershey Bar Square on each marshmallow (optional).
Let cool completely (or at least 30 more minutes) remove parchment paper from pan and cut into squares. Once cut, top with Hershey Bar (optional).
Easy S'mores Bars
Easy S'mores Bars! The perfect S'mores Magic Cookie Bars for any occasion! Marshmallows, Oats, Chocolate, and Graham Crackers! Easy S'mores Dessert Recipe!
- 2 sheets of graham crackers (divided)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 15 large marshmallows
- 2 Hershey bars
- Crush 1 and 1/2 packages of graham crackers - about 15 bars (save the rest for garnishing).
- Mix crushed graham crackers with sugar. Stir melted butter into the mixture and press crumbs into the prepared baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- Top with half the chocolate chips, oats, and the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with mini marshmallows.
- Bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, remove from the oven and place 15 marshmallows on top.
- Turn the oven to a low boil and broil for about 1 minute or until the marshmallows just start to brown (do not take your eyes off the oven because this happens very quickly).
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 30 minutes, and then top with crushed graham crackers and a Hershey Bar Square on each marshmallow (optional).
- Let cool completely (or at least 30 more minutes), remove parchment paper from the pan and cut into squares. Once cut, top with Hershey Bar (optional).
Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days on the counter.
Do you need to refrigerate S’mores Bars?
No, it’s not necessary to refrigerate them. You can store them at room temperature or refrigerated. But some people like how they taste and cut when chilled.
How long are S’mores Bars good for?
Magic Bars are good for about 5 days at room temperature. If stored in the refrigerator, they will stay fresh for about a week. But they are so tasty I guaranty they won’t last that long!
Is evaporate milk and condensed milk the same?
Both are made by heating milk and removing a majority of the water. But sweetened condensed milk is then sweetened with added sugars, while evaporated milk is left unsweetened.
Sweetened condensed milk is used in fudges and custards while evaporated milk is used in cheesecakes and puddings. Be sure to keep both in your pantry for countless desserts!
These Easy S’mores Bars are like a S’mores 7 Layer Cookie Bar or S’mores Magic Bars. Just layer on your favorite toppings and bake!
You could always add coconut, white chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, or M&Ms!
SO easy to make and perfect for a crowd! We love S’mores Bars for summer parties and barbecues! Also, be sure to try this Peanut Butter Cups Magic Bars recipe too! So YUMMY!!!
Download this FREE e-book today!!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Join LemonPeony on Pinterest!.
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.
Leave a Reply