Christmas Tree Cake Dip! An Easy No Bake Christmas Cookie Dip made with Little Debbie Christmas Trees! The Perfect Holiday Treat!
This Christmas Tree Cake Dip is SO easy to make – plus, who doesn’t love Little Debbie Christmas Trees?!
Such a classic holiday treat whipped up to an even better cookie dip!
Plus, here are even more No Bake Christmas Recipes!
- No Bake Gingersnap Cheesecake Truffles
- No Bake Grinch Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Dough Dip Recipe for Christmas
Why will you love this Christmas Tree Cake Dip?
- First, it’s so easy to make! All you need is a few ingredients and some Little Debbie Christmas Trees!
- Little Debbie Christmas Trees are a staple in our home for the holidays! I love making this dip to share with friends!
- Dips are a fun and festive appetizer or dessert to share at holiday parties!
What do you need to make Christmas Tree Cake Dip?
- The biggest ingredient you will need is one box of Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes! That’s all!
- Add some cream cheese, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream for a little more flavor and to keep it soft!
- Don’t forget holiday sprinkles! You can skip these if you’d like, or add a few extra similar sprinkles to make it even more festive!
How to make Christmas Tree Cake Dip?
This Christmas Tree Cookie Dip is so tasty and fun to make! This is must to make this Christmas season!
First, start by adding the heavy whipping and cream cheese to a large bowl.
Next, add the vanilla to the bowl.
Then whip the ingredients together until smooth.
Next, get 4 Little Debbie Christmas Trees prepped and ready to add to the bowl.
Break all 4 Christmas trees up and add them to the bowl.
Lastly, gently mix altogether and serve! (You can also add holiday sprinkles and another Christmas Tree Cake to the dish as a finishing touch!)
Christmas Tree Cake Dip Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes
1 package of cream cheese, 8 ounces (softened)
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 box of Christmas Tree Cakes (5)
Red and green sprinkles
In a medium sized mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla together until smooth.
Break up 4 christmas tree cakes and lightly mix them into the cream cheese mixture.
Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with one Christmas Tree Cake and red and green sprinkles.
Serve with graham crackers, cookies, pretzels, or vanilla wafers.
- 1 package of cream cheese, 8 ounces (softened)
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box of Christmas Tree Cakes (5)
- Red and green sprinkles
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Break up 4 christmas tree cakes and lightly mix them into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with one Christmas Tree Cake and red and green sprinkles.
- Serve with graham crackers, cookies, pretzels, or vanilla wafers.
How long is Christmas Tree Dip good for?
You can keep Christmas Tree Dip for about 4 days. You will want to store it in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge.
However, it is best served fresh and chilled – but not too cold or it’s hard to dip!
What do you eat with Christmas Tree Dip?
I like to serve Christmas Tree dip with graham crackers! However, you could also serve pretzels, golden Oreos, Vanilla Wafers, and Fruit!
This Christmas Tree Dip will be a huge hit at your holiday party this year! Take it to a Christmas Event or Christmas Brunch to share with your friends and family!
I am also a huge fan of this No Bake Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe! It’s so easy to make and SO GOOD!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.