Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe
Easy Kitchen Sink Cookies! The Best Kitchen Sink Cookies with Pretzels, M&Ms, Potato Chips, and Chocolate Chips! The Perfect mix of salty and sweet!
This Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe is a MUST TRY!
These fun and tasty M&M Kitchen Sink Cookies are one my all time favorite treats! Packed with all the favorites – sweet, salty, and chocolate! Chewy and delicious Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies!
Cookies are my go-to treats for my friends and family! Here are some of my favorite Delicious Cookie Recipes!
- Easy M&M Brownie Mix Cookies
- Bakery Style Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Monster Cookies Recipe
Here’s why you will love these Kitchen Sink Cookies!
- Chewy and DELICIOUS – packed with all your favorites! Try switching out mix-ins to make them your own!
- Simple and easy ingredients! A great recipe to make with kids!
- Best Kitchen Sink Cookies to whip up for an afternoon snack or treats for friends and family! So good!
What you will need for these Kitchen Sink Cookies!
- Butter, Sugar, and Flour!
- Peanut Butter Baking Chips and Mini Chocolate Chips
- Potato Chips, Mini Pretzels, and Mini M&Ms
- A Cookie Scoop and Baking Sheet!
How to make Kitchen Sink Cookies
I LOVE salty and sweet cookies! Plus, the chocolate and peanut combination makes these Kitchen Sink Cookies are real crowd pleaser! Super tasty and packed with “everything but the kitchen sink”! (Haha)!
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a bowl.
Next, add in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
Then, mix in the dry ingredients – flour, salt, and baking soda.
Mix-in time! Carefully stir in the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, pretzels, and potato chips. Also, only add in 3/4 cup of the mini M&Ms.
Use your cookie scoop (a 2 tablespoon scoop is my favorite) to make cookie dough balls. Space them 2″ apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
You can also top them off with any additional potato chips and pretzels!
Bake the cookies for 9 minutes. Once baked, add the few extra mini M&Ms on top and let the cookies cool. Enjoy them for a snack or share them with others!
Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe
Yields: 23 Cookies
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 9 Minutes
Additional time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup potato chips, crushed
1/2 cup mini pretzel twists, crushed
1 cup mini mini M&Ms, divided
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together and mix well until creamed together.
Mix in the egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
Fold in peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, potato chips, pretzels, and 3/4 cup mini M&Ms.
Use a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop to create cookie dough balls and place the cookie dough balls about 2” apart on the baking sheet.
Top with additional potato chips, and pretzels.
Bake for 9 minutes.
Remove from the oven and place a few additional mini M&Ms on each cookie.
Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe
Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe! The best Kitchen Sink Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips, Chocolate Chips, Pretzels, and Potato Chips! The perfect mixture of salty and sweet cookies!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup mini pretzel twists, crushed
- 1 cup mini mini M&Ms, divided
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together and mix well until creamed together.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, potato chips, pretzels, and 3/4 cup mini M&Ms.
- Use a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop to create cookie dough balls and place the cookie dough balls about 2” apart on the baking sheet.
- Top with additional potato chips, and pretzels.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place a few additional mini M&Ms on each cookie.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
You can switch out any of the Mix-ins. Try using white chocolate chips, cranberries, pecans, toffee, peanuts, or coconut!
What does a kitchen sink cookie have?
Kitchen Sink Cookies can include everything but the kitchen sink! Throw in chocolate chips, peanut butter baking chips, white baking chips, pretzels, chips, oatmeal, cranberries, toffee, or any of your favorites!
Are there nuts in Kitchen Sink Cookies
You can always add nuts to kitchen sink cookies! Pecans or walnuts would be a great addition to this recipe – just take one of the other mix-ins out!
What is the secret to making chewy cookies?
The secret to making chewy cookies is not over baking them. Look at them 1-2 minutes before they finish baking. If they look lightly browned on the edges, go ahead and remove them from the oven and let them cool completely on the baking sheet to cool completely.
Needing a fun, kid-friendly recipe? This Oreo Dirt Pudding Cookies Recipe is such a fun one to try! Super tasty and so fun to get the kids involved! Perfect for parties too!
Looking for a Christmas version of a Kitchen Sink Cookie? These Kitchen Sink Christmas Cookies are a little different and SO GOOD! One of my favorite recipes for the holidays!
Download this FREE e-book today!!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Join LemonPeony on Pinterest!.
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.
Oils Email List:
If you have ANY QUESTIONS about Essential Oils or Young Living, or How to Sign Up for the Starter Kit, I would LOVE to help you! Please use this form to email me and let me know how I can help you get started! I would be more than happy to help you.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
You can also sign up for this FREE Essential Oils E-Course!
Leave a Reply