Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies! The Best Chewy Toffee Cookie Recipe packed with Toffee Chips and Mini Chocolate Chips for a soft and thick cookie!
The BEST homemade Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies!
This Toffee Cookies Recipe is SO simple to make with just a few easy ingredients! Packed with amazing chocolate flavor and yummy toffee pieces – inside and out! The Best Toffee Cookies for any occasion! YUM!
Here are more of my FAVORTE Delicious Cookies Recipes for you to try!
- Salted Caramel Toffee Cookie
- Easy M&M Brownie Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Freezer Recipe
Why Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies are AMAZING!
- Super easy Toffee Cookies Recipe with simple ingredients! Just open up your pantry and get started!
- The Best Toffee Cookies loaded with chocolate chips and toffee pieces! SO GOOD!
- Try these Chewy Toffee Cookies for your next party or gathering! Perfect dessert option for crowds!
What you will need to make Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Butter, Sugar, and Flour
- Chocolate Chips and Toffee Pieces
- Cookie Scoop (I used a 1″ scoop) and a Baking Sheet
How to make Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Baking cookies for my friends and family is my love language and I am LOVING these delicious and Chewy Toffee Cookies! Here’s how to make them!
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Now mix the softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl.
Next, mix in the vanilla and egg.
Now add in your dry ingredients. Measure and stir in your baking soda, salt, baking powder, and flour.
Then add in the chocolate chips and toffee.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough into balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet. Bake them for 7-8 minutes.
Once the cookies are finished baking, sprinkle some remaining toffee pieces on top.
Finally, let the cookies cool completely then enjoy! (You can also push in the edges of the cookie in to make the cookies thicker and similar in size.)
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: 32 cookies
Preparation time: 12 minutes
Baking time: 7-8 minutes
Additional time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup unbleached flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt + more for garnishing
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee pieces + more for garnishing
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together the softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar (if using cold butter, microwave the butter for 20 seconds. If it’s still hard, microwave for another 5 seconds).
Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in flour, baking soda, sea salt, and baking powder.
Fold in chocolate chips & toffee.
Create 1” cookie dough balls and place them about 1” apart on the baking sheet.
Bake for 7-8 minutes.
Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with toffee pieces.
Push the edges of the cookies into the center so that the cookies are a little thicker and they are all about the same size.
Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt + more for garnishing
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces + more for garnishing
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar (if using cold butter, microwave the butter for 20 seconds. If it’s still hard, microwave for another 5 seconds).
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, sea salt, and baking powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips & toffee.
- Create 1” cookie dough balls and place them about 1” apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with toffee pieces.
- Push the edges of the cookies into the center so that the cookies are a little thicker and they are all about the same size.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
What are toffee pieces made of?
Toffee pieces are made of 3 things. Butter, Brown Sugar, and Salt!
Is toffee chewy or crunchy?
Toffee will be harder and crunchier, while caramel tends to be chewy and soft. Adding toffee to these Toffee Cookies adds a great crunch to these soft and chewy cookies!
Hands down the Best Toffee Cookies you and your family are sure to LOVE!
What’s the secret to making chewy cookies?
DON’T OVER BAKE! As soon as your cookies are done baking, take them out of the oven. You may even remove them a minute or so early.
But leave them on the baking sheet to continue baking for about 5 minutes. Then transfer them to a cooling rack to finish cooling completely.
Be sure to give this Easy Chocolate Chip Pie a try! Packed with pecans and chocolate chips, this Homemade Chocolate Chip Pie is PERFECT dessert for parties, holidays, and gatherings! Super simple and easy!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.