This Chocolate S’mores Dip Recipe shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone and this really was a fun recipe to make! #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
If you are looking for a quick, easy recipe for summertime, this Chocolate S’mores Dip Recipe is fantastic!
You don’t always need a campfire to make S’mores with this 10 Minute Chocolate S’mores Dip Recipe! This recipe is a little twist on the original S’mores Recipe with Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, and Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows!! Plus, you can make this recipe inside for any time of the year or special occasion. Here are even more Dessert Recipes for you to try!
I made this S’mores Dip Recipe for a summer pool party and it was a hit! It was too hot for a campfire, so cooking this recipe inside during the heat of the day was a super easy way to make a fun S’mores dessert that everyone could enjoy! This really was the perfect appetizer dessert recipe to “dip-n-go”!
Chocolate S’mores Dip Recipe
Here’s What You Need:
2 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
15 Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows
4 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (Crushed)
4oz Cream Cheese
1/3 Cup Hershey’s Hot Fudge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Break up chocolate bars and heat for 1.5 minutes in the microwave on power level 5.
3. Stir chocolate and add in cream cheese and hot fudge.
4. Heat in the microwave for 1.5 minutes on power level 5.
5. Cut 8 marshmallows in half and add them to the chocolate cream cheese mixture. Heat mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds on power level 5 and then mix well.
6. Spread the crushed graham crackers in the bottom of your pan and pour the chocolate mixture on top of the crushed graham crackers.
7. Cut the rest of the marshmallows in half and place them around your serving pan.
8. Heat the S’mores dip in the oven for 5 minutes (when you take the dip out of the oven your marshmallows should be golden brown on top).
9. Take dip out of the oven and serve hot with graham cracker squares! Enjoy!
This recipe was a hit with everyone who tried it, but especially with my nephew – he loved it! At first he wasn’t so sure about trying it, but after he did he said it was so “delicious”! This is definitely a recipe that you can create fun memories with and make all year long! Try this at your next birthday party or dinner party with friends! I know I will be making it again soon!
Head to Walmart to pick up the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (exclusively at Walmart), and Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows. There was a huge S’mores display at my Walmart which made it super easy to find these ingredients! There are so many 10 minute S’mores recipes that you can make and enjoy with your friends and family!
Keep in mind that you can also make this a S’mores Fruit Dip Recipe! We started dipping our strawberries in the S’mores Dip and it was delectable! Try it with bananas, blueberries, grapes, or strawberries!
Now that I’ve shared my new S’mores Recipe with you, how do you like to make and enjoy your S’mores?!