Easy Oreo Cookies Recipe with Chocolate Chips! The Best Oreo Cookies loaded with crushed Oreos for a soft and chewy Oreo stuffed cookie!
This Easy Oreo Cookies Recipe with Chocolate Chips is definitely a MUST TRY!
If you LOVE oreos like me, then check out this AMAZING Crushed Oreo Cookies Recipe! Delicious and packed with chocolate! Super easy to whip up for any occasion and the perfect afternoon snack!
Here are some more of my FAVORITE Delicious Cookie Recipe! Great for holidays, parties, and barbeques!
- Oreo Dirt Pudding Cookies Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Double Chocolate M&M Cookies
- Chocolate S’mores Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Cowboy Cookies!
Why you will LOVE these Easy Oreo Cookies!
- I LOVE simple and easy dessert recipes, especially made with ingredients I always have on hand! Try this Super Easy Oreo Cookies Recipe!
- A classic cookie reinvented new! All the flavors of a classic oreo made into a delicious cookie treat! YUM!
- Packed with mini chocolate chips and crushed oreos, inside and out! Super yummy Oreo Cookies!
What you will need to make these Easy Oreo Cookies!
- Butter, Sugar, Egg, and Flour
- Double Stuffed Oreos and Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cookie Scoop (I used a 3 tablespoon scoop) I have this set of Cookie Scoops and I LOVE them!
- Baking Sheet and Parchment Paper
How to make this Easy Oreo Cookies Recipe with Chocolate Chips!
Where are all my Oreo lovers? You are going to LOVE this Soft Oreo Cookies Recipe! Super easy and delicious! Here’s how to make the BEST Oreo Chocolate Chips Cookies!
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Crush 8 oreos in a plastic bag or a food processor and save about 1/2 cup for garnishing after your cookies bake.
Next, combine your sugar, brown sugar, and butter in a mixing bowl. Then mix in your egg and vanilla.
Then measure our your dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) and add them to the bowl. Mix altogether until the cookie dough begins to come together.
Add in the crushed Oreos and mini chocolate chips and mix well. Use a cookie scoop to create cookie dough balls. (I used a 3 tablespoon scoop.) NOTE: You can use a different size cookie scoop if you prefer. Just know you may need to reduce the cooking time.
Next, space out the cookie dough balls on the baking sheet and bake for about 9 minutes. You’ll know they’re finished when the edges have just begun to turn golden brown.
Finally, once the cookies are finished baking, sprinkle on the extra crushed Oreos. Let the cookie finish cooling completely on the baking sheet before serving. ENJOY!
Easy Oreo Cookies Recipe with Chocolate Chips
Yields: 12-13 cookies
Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking time: 9 minutes
Additional time: 3 minutes
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup Double Stuffed Oreos, divided (about 8 cookies) + more for garnishing if needed
1 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Put 8 Oreos in a plastic bag or food processor to roughly crush into pieces. Remove about ⅓ cup for garnishing and save the rest for the cookie batter.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add the mini chocolate chips and crushed Oreos and fold them into the batter.
Use a 3 tablespoon cookie scoop (you can use smaller if you’d like, but you may need to reduce cooking time) and place your cookies about 2” apart on the baking sheet.
Bake for 9 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
Remove from the oven and top with extra crushed Oreos.
Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet to set and finish cooking in the middle.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Double Stuffed Oreos, divided (about 8 cookies) + more for garnishing if needed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put 8 oreos in a plastic bag or food processor to roughly crush into pieces. Remove about ⅓ cup for garnishing and save the rest for the cookie batter.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and crushed oreos and fold them into the batter.
- Use a 3 tablespoon cookie scoop (you can use smaller if you’d like, but you may need to reduce cooking time) and place your cookies about 2” apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with extra crushed oreos.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet to set and finish cooking in the middle.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to a week at room temperature or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Cookie dough balls can be frozen in an airtight container and stored for up to 3 months. To bake, simply put cookie dough balls on a baking sheet and cook according to the directions.
Can I use milk chocolate chips in place of semi-sweet chocolate chips?
Yes, you can! You can absolutely use milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. Just substitute equal measurements in your baking. I love to use semi-sweet chocolate chips (especially the mini chocolate chips) when baking. So let me know which one you prefer!
What is the white stuff in Oreos called?
The filling in Oreos is called ‘creme’. Which is funny since there is no actually cream in it!
It’s made of sugar and vanilla. I love the added flavor and creaminess it gives to this Oreo Cookies Recipe! Super yummy!
How do you crush Oreos easily?
To crush your Oreos easily, place the cookies in a zipper bag and seal it. Then use a rolling pin or a stainless steel measuring cup to smash the Oreo cookies until they are crushed to the desire you’re needing.
Another way to crush Oreos is by placing the cookies in your food processor for a few seconds to crush them. Either option works great!
If you’re looking for another delicious Oreo dessert, try this Cheesecake Oreo Brownie Bars Recipe! The PERFECT dessert for a dinner party and packed with yummy cheesecake and chocolate flavors! SO GOOD!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.