Easy Strawberry Pop-Tart Sugar Cookies! Pop-tart stuffed sugar cookies from a sugar cookie mix! The Best Pop-Tart Cookies with Easy Glaze!
Get ready for these Easy Strawberry Pop-Tart Sugar Cookies!
Delicious and Easy Pop-Tart Cookies made from a sugar cookie mix! I love how easy these Pop Tart Sugar Cookies are to whip up with just a few ingredients! Packed with yummy flavor and such a fun twist on a classic treat! YUM!
Try these other Easy Sugar Cookie Recipes! Super easy and a great dessert options for parties and guests!
- Cherry Pie Sugar Cookies
- Creamsicle Orange Sugar Cookies
- Best Soft Sugar Cookies
- Lime Sugar Cookies
- Lemon Sugar Cookies
Sugar cookies are also perfect for Christmastime! Check out these Easy Christmas Sugar Cookie Recipes for the holidays!
- Grinch Sugar Cookies
- Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Funfetti Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Thumbprint Sugar Cookies
Why you will love these Easy Strawberry Pop Tart Sugar Cookies?
- Easy Pop-Tart Cookies! Super simple Pop Tart Cookies packed with yummy flavors!
- Got a few Strawberry Pop-Tarts in your pantry? Turn them into these delicious Pop-Tart Sugar Cookies that your family will love!
- These Easy Pop-Tart Cookies are great for an afternoon snack, family dinner, and even parties! Super easy and fun!
What will you need for these Easy Strawberry Pop Tart Sugar Cookies?
- Package of Sugar Cookie Mix (I used the Betty Crocker 17.5oz package)
- Unsalted Butter and Egg
- Strawberry Pop-Tarts (you’ll need about 6 Pop Tarts)
- Powdered Sugar and Lemon Juice
- Red Sugar Sprinkles (optional)
You’ll also need:
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Scoop
Easy Pop Tart Cookies
You’ll love these Easy Pop Tart Cookies made from classic Strawberry Pop Tarts!
Take your Sugar Cookie Recipe to the next level with yummy Strawberry Pop-Tarts packed inside and out! Super fun and the perfect recipe to make with kids!
Strawberry Pop Tart Cookies
Who doesn’t love the classic Strawberry Pop-Tart? These are always a fun breakfast or snack option, especially for the kids!
These Strawberry Pop Tart stuffed Sugar Cookies are a fun twist – packed with Strawberry Pop Tarts inside and out!
Pop Tart Sugar Cookies
I love to make easy and simple desserts from cookie or cake mixes! They make the baking process easier all the while keeping the delicious flavors!
These Pop Tart Sugar Cookies are made from a sugar cookie mix package (I used the Betty Crocker 17.5oz package).
Add in unsalted butter, an egg, and the Strawberry Pop-Tarts. Top them off with a homemade sugar glaze and you’ve got DELICIOUS Pop-Tart Sugar Cookies! YUM!
How to make Easy Strawberry Pop Tart Sugar Cookies
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Then line your cookie sheet (or baking sheet) with parchment paper.
Add the sugar cookie dough mix, melted butter, and egg to a bowl. Mix until fully combined.
Next, use a cookie scoop to make cookie dough balls. (each Pop-Tart Cookie will require 2 cookie dough balls.)
Take 2 Strawberry Pop-Tarts and stack them back-to-back. Slice them into 8 pieces. (You will need to slice 4 Pop-Tarts total.)
On top of a cookie dough ball, place 2 of the sliced Pop-Tart pieces. (The Pop-Tart pieces should still be back to back so the sprinkles and icing are facing the outside.)
Then place the 2nd cookie dough ball on top of the 2 Pop-Tart pieces. It should look like a Strawberry Pop-Tart Sugar Cookie sandwich!
Then, pinch the edges of the Pop-Tart cookies to seal the edges closed. Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes – or until the edges are slightly brown. (Mine took about 9.5 minutes.)
Once the cookies are finished baking, allow them to cool completely on the cookie sheet. (I like to use a cookie or biscuit cutter to shape my cookies immediately after they come out of the oven.)
While the cookies cool, you can make the frosting! Mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Also, take 1 or 2 Strawberry Pop-Tarts and break them into pieces.
Finally, once the cookies have completely cooled, spoon the frosting on the top of each cookie. Add the crushed Pop-Tarts and you can also sprinkle extra red sprinkles on top.
Once the frosting has set, serve and enjoy!
Easy Strawberry Pop Tart Sugar Cookies
Yields 15-16 cookies
Baking time: 9-10 minutes:
Additional time: 10 minutes
1 package of sugar cookie mix (I used Betty Crocker 17.5oz package)
1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
6 strawberry Pop-tarts
2 cups powdered/confectioners sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
Red sugar sprinkles
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Make the cookie dough by combining the sugar cookie mix, melted butter, and egg together.
Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop cookie dough balls (you will need two cookie dough balls for each cookie).
Put two Pop-tarts back to back and cut them into 8 pieces – You will need 16 pieces, so do this with 4 Pop-tarts.
Leave the Pop-tarts back to back so the sprinkles are facing the outside and place two pieces on top of one of the cookie dough balls and then the other cookie dough ball on top of the Pop-tarts.
Seal the edges around the Pop-tart so you have a cookie dough ball. Place the cookie dough balls on the baking sheet about 2” apart and bake for 9-10 minutes (mine took 9.5 minutes – or until the edges start to slightly brown).
Let cool completely on the cookie sheet. Bake all of the cookies and let cool completely before making the frosting.
To make the frosting, combine the powdered sugar and lemon juice together.
Break the remaining 1-2 Pop-tarts into pieces.
Spoon frosting on to the cookies and top with crushed Pop-tarts. Sprinkle with red sprinkles (optional).
Let cool completely and enjoy!
- 1 package of sugar cookie mix (I used Betty Crocker 17.5oz package)
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 6 strawberry Pop-tarts
- 2 cups powdered/confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Red sugar sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the cookie dough by combining the sugar cookie mix, melted butter, and egg together.
- Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop cookie dough balls (you will need two cookie dough balls for each cookie).
- Put two Pop-tarts back to back and cut them into 8 pieces - You will need 16 pieces, so do this with 4 Pop-tarts.
- Leave the Pop-tarts back to back so the sprinkles are facing the outside and place two pieces on top of one of the cookie dough balls and then the other cookie dough ball on top of the Pop-tarts.
- Seal the edges around the Pop-tart so you have a cookie dough ball. Place the cookie dough balls on the baking sheet about 2” apart and bake for 9-10 minutes (mine took 9.5 minutes - or until the edges start to slightly brown).
- Let cool completely on the cookie sheet. Bake all of the cookies and let cool completely before making the frosting.
- To make the frosting, combine the powdered sugar and lemon juice together.
- Break the remaining 1-2 Pop-tarts into pieces.
- Spoon frosting on to the cookies and top with crushed Pop-tarts. Sprinkle with red sprinkles (optional).
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
What can I do with Strawberry Pop-Tarts?
Make these Strawberry Pop Tarts Sugar Cookies! If you’ve got some Strawberry Pop-Tarts in the back of your pantry, surprise your family with these yummy Pop-Tart Cookies! Fun and delicious!
What to add to these Easy Strawberry Pop-Tart Cookies?
In addition to the package of sugar cookie mix, you’ll need unsalted butter and an egg. This will make your base sugar cookie before adding in the Strawberry Pop-Tarts. Yum!
How to make a perfect Strawberry Pop-Tart Cookie?
Here are a few tips for making the perfect Strawberry Pop Tart Cookies!
- Make sure the edges of the cookie dough ball are sealed before you bake the cookies. You don’t want the stuffed Pop Tart to leak out.
- Don’t over bake the cookies! Bake them until the edges are just beginning to brown. The center of the cookies will continue to cook on the baking sheet as the cookies cool.
- Wait to glaze the cookie until they are completely cooled! If the cookies are still warm, the icing will melt and slide off.
Looking for other great desserts made from a box mix? Try these delicious Lemon Cake Mix Cookies – perfect for Summertime! And these Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with Strawberry Lemon Glaze are great for Showers and Spring parties!
Got a brownie mix you’re wanting to level up? Try these Candy Bar Brownie Mix Cookies for your next movie night! Super simple and fun to make!
These Oreo Stuffed Brownie Cookies Recipe are PACKED with delicious chocolate and Oreo flavor, and so easy to whip up! YUMMY!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.