Easy Peppermint Fudge Recipe! No Bake Peppermint Fudge for Christmas, Winter, or Valentine’s Day! A smooth vanilla fudge recipe with peppermint!
This Peppermint Fudge Recipe is so easy to make and perfect for the holidays or snow days!
Make this easy fudge recipe on snow days with a cup of Hot Chocolate! Use left over candy canes from Christmas or get some Peppermint Crunch Sprinkles!
Plus, here are even more Easy No Bake Dessert Recipes!
- Peanut Butter Balls Recipe with Peppermint
- Hot Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- No Bake Gingersnap Cheesecake Truffles
I love easy no bake recipes because you can make them ahead of time and have them ready to go for any event, party, or celebration!
Make this peppermint fudge the night before, or at least get it started!
Here’s why you will love this Easy Peppermint Fudge!
- Smooth and Creamy! Simple recipe with only 4 ingredients in the fudge base!
- Light peppermint flavor! I love that it’s not too strong and overwhelming.
- Can be made the night before and harden overnight!
What you need to make Peppermint Fudge!
- White chocolate chips! So simple but so good!
- Sweetened condensed milk makes this fudge so simple and stress free!
- Vanilla! Don’t leave this out, it adds an extra burst of flavor!
How to make No Bake Peppermint Fudge
This yummy treat is sure to become a fast favorite for the holidays, parties, or any occasion! Here is how to make No Bake Peppermint Fudge!
First, add the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter to a sauce pan. Melt on the stove and stir until smooth.
Next, take it off the heat and mix in the vanilla.
Now, pour the fudge into a prepared dish.
Sprinkle the top of the fudge with the crushed peppermint. Let it cool for several hours (or even overnight) until the fudge is set.
Then, cut the fudge into squares once it is hard. Also, melt the white almond bark in a bowl.
Finally, drizzle the white almond bark over the fudge squares. Sprinkle any remaining crushed peppermint on top and let the drizzle completely cool. Ta-da!
No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
Yields: 16 pieces of fudge
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Baking time: None
Additional time: 4 hours
3 cups white chocolate chips
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6-8 ounces white almond bark
15-20 miniature candy canes (smashed) or peppermint crunch sprinkles
In a saucepan, melt white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter over medium low heat till mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat and add vanilla – mix well.
Immediately pour the fudge into an 8×8″ baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper.
Sprinkle with a few candy cane pieces and let cool until hard (about 4 hours or overnight).
Cut fudge into pieces and drizzle with white almond bark. Sprinkle with remaining candy cane pieces and let cool completely until drizzle sets.
Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge! A simple Christmas or Anytime Recipe for Winter, Hot Chocolate Bars, or Valentine's Day! This simple vanilla fudge recipe with a slight vanilla flavor is PERFECT for the Holidays!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6-8 ounces white almond bark
- 15-20 miniature candy canes (smashed) or peppermint crunch sprinkles
- In a saucepan, melt white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter over medium low heat till mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla - mix well.
- Immediately pour fudge mixture into a 8x8” square pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with a few candy cane pieces and let cool until hard (about 4 hours or overnight).
- Cut fudge into pieces and drizzle with white almond bark. Sprinkle with remaining candy cane pieces and let cool completely until drizzle sets.
When it comes to adding the almond bark drizzle, I like to melt my almond bark and then put it in a zippered bag to drizzle over the fudge.
You can always use a fork and skip this part, or you can leave your fudge uncut to drizzle the almond bark.
Can I use White Chocolate instead of Almond Bark for the drizzle?
Yes! Absolutely. If you don’t have almond bark on hand, just use extra white chocolate for the drizzle! I personally just like the way almond bark hardens for a finished product.
Do I have to use Candy Canes for this recipe?
No, you do not have to use candy canes for this recipe. You can use crushed peppermints, peppermint crunch sprinkles, or any kind of peppermint topping!
Here are a bunch of Peppermint Crunch Sprinkles to choose from!
Can I add peppermint flavor to the recipe?
Yes, absolutely! Just substitute 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla for peppermint extract. If you like a strong peppermint flavor, replace all of the vanilla with peppermint extract.
If you are looking for another fun dessert recipe, try these Hot Chocolate Cupcakes or Hot Chocolate Cocoa Cookies! Perfect for Christmas, Winter, or Valentine’s Day!
Download this FREE e-book today!!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Join LemonPeony on Pinterest!.
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.
Leave a Reply