Pineapple Smoothie Recipe with Yogurt! Easy Pineapple Breakfast Smoothie or Healthy Smoothie Recipe without Banana in under 5 minutes!
I am SO excited about this Pineapple Smoothie with Yogurt!
I love quick and easy breakfast ideas! Smoothies are a great on-the-go option and this Pineapple Smoothie is AMAZING!!! So refreshing and super easy to whip up in the morning!
Here are more Easy Smoothie Recipes to add to your breakfasts!
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Smoothie Recipe with Yogurt
- Mango Avocado Smoothie Recipe with Spinach
Reasons to love this Pineapple Smoothie with Yogurt!
- This pineapple and yogurt combination is AMAZING!!!
- Perfect for quick breakfasts or a fun summer treat!
- Only 4 ingredients! SUPER EASY!
What you will need to make this Pineapple Smoothie with Yogurt!
- Frozen pineapple, ice, orange juice, and vanilla yogurt
- A food processor or a blender
- A couple of glasses – this is the perfect recipe to share with someone!
How to make Pineapple Smoothie with Yogurt
Whether you’re needing a simple breakfast or a fruity drink, this Pineapple Smoothie with Yogurt will be your go-to recipe! It’s great for summertime parties too!
First, add a cup of frozen pineapple to your blender.
Next, add in the the vanilla yogurt and ice and blend all together.
Now carefully pour in a cup of orange juice into the blender.
Finally, blend all the ingredients together until smooth. Pour into glasses and ENJOY!
Pineapple Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe
Yields: Almost 2 cups of pineapple smoothie
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: none
Additional time: none
1 cup frozen pineapple
1 cup ice
1 cup orange juice
⅓ cup vanilla yogurt
In a food processor or blender, blend the pineapple, ice, and vanilla yogurt together.
Add the orange juice and mix until smooth. Pour and serve immediately.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup vanilla yogurt
- In a food processor or blender, blend the pineapple, ice, and vanilla yogurt together.
- Add the orange juice and mix until smooth. Pour and serve immediately.
- You can always use this recipe to make popsicles too! Just add the mixture to popsicle molds.
- Add any frozen fruit of your preference - strawberries, mangos, bananas, or blueberries!
Do pineapple and yogurt go together?
YES, fruit and yogurt is always a great combination! The smoothness of the yogurt with the tangy flavor of the pineapple go so well together!
What does adding yogurt to a smoothie do?
Yogurt is a great source of protein! In addition to helping with gut health, it contains vitamins like calcium and Vitamin B-12. Plus, it adds great flavor and texture to the smoothie!
Are smoothies better with milk or yogurt?
I prefer my smoothie with yogurt over milk because I love the texture. You can use milk, but it will make your smoothie thin and not as thick like it will with yogurt.
What is a good fruit to mix with Pineapple?
Mangos, Blueberries, and Strawberries are my favorite! To make it a healthy smoothie add avocado or spinach!
What is the best base for a smoothie?
Vanilla Greek Yogurt is my favorite base for smoothies (or strawberry greek yogurt). Also, orange juice is my go-to juice to add with any frozen juice because I love the citrus flavor!
Needing more refreshing drink ideas? Try this Easy Strawberry Lemonade Recipe the next time you’re hosting a crowd! Great for summertime parties!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.