Easy Oreo Cookie Dip Recipe! The Best Oreo Fluff Recipe with Cream Cheese! Easy No Bake Oreo Dip with Crushed Oreos and Marshmallow Fluff!
This Easy Oreo Cookie Dip Recipe is a MUST TRY! Absolutely the BEST Homemade Oreo Dip!
I love making easy, homemade Dessert Dips for guests! This Oreo Cookie Dip is SO easy to whip up for friends, family, and parties! Packed with amazing flavor and only a few ingredients!
Try these other Dessert Dips with Cream Cheese! So many great flavors for any occasion!
- Chocolate S’mores Dip Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Dip Recipe with Marshmallow Fluff
- Easy S’mores Dip Recipe
- No Bake Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Sugar Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
You may also love this Oreo Stuffed Brownie Cookies Recipe! SO GOOD to make with those extra Oreos 😉
Here’s why you will love Easy Oreo Cookie Dip!
- The Cream Cheese and the Butter make this Oreo Cookie Dip SO super creamy! Love it!
- I LOVE Oreos and they make this No Bake Dip so fun and delicious! YUMMY!
- Cream Cheese Dips are super easy to make and only take a few ingredients! Serve this Oreo Fluff Recipe at your next party or gathering!
What you will need for this Easy Oreo Cookie Dip!
- Cream Cheese and Butter
- Marshmallow Creme
- Powdered Sugar and Vanilla
- Double Stuffed Oreos (about 15)
What can you serve with Oreo Cookie Dip?
You can serve anything sweet or salty! I love to use fruit and graham crackers! Pretzels are also a favorite!
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Strawberries or your favorite fruit!
How to make this Easy Oreo Cookie Dip Recipe!
Start by adding cream cheese and butter to a bowl and beating them together with a hand mixer.
Next, using the hand mixer, mix in the marshmallow creme.
Then add in the powdered sugar and vanilla. You’ll want to mix this in by hand until it comes together, then use the hand mixer to mix the batter smooth.
Now fold in the crushed Oreos. (Make sure to leave about 1/3 cup of crushed Oreos to sprinkle on top of the dip at the end.)
Finally, refrigerate your Oreo Cookie Dip until you’re ready to serve it! Enjoy!
Easy Oreo Cookie Dip Recipe
Yields: 2 cups of dip
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: none
Additional time: none
1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
7 oz marshmallow creme
1 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup Double Stuffed Oreos, crushed (about 15 cookies), divided
In a medium sized mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
Add the marshmallow creme and mix well.
Slowly stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Once mixed, use the hand mixer to get the batter smooth (if there are a few lumps left it is okay).
Fold in most of the crushed Oreos but leave out about 1/3 cup to garnish the dip and mix well.
Refrigerate until time to serve.
Serve with Oreos, graham crackers, pretzels, or strawberries.
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Double Stuffed Oreos, crushed (about 15 cookies), divided
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow creme and mix well.
- Slowly stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Once mixed, use the hand mixer to get the batter smooth (if there are a few lumps left it is okay).
- Fold in most of the crushed Oreos but leave out about 1/3 cup to garnish the dip and mix well.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
- Serve with Oreos, graham crackers, pretzels, or strawberries.
Cookie dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
What to dip in Oreo Dip?
There are so many fun options to serve with your Oreo Dip! Some of my favorites are graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or strawberries! You can also dip Oreos in your Oreo Cookie Dip! What do you like to serve with your dip?
How to crush Oreos?
Put your Oreos in a zipper bag and seal it. Then use either a rolling pin or a metal measuring cup and smash the zipper bag, crushing the Oreos. You can crush them as little or as much as you’re wanting. Super easy!
What is Oreo Fluff made of?
Oreo Fluff is made by mixing Cream Cheese, Butter, Marshmallow Creme, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla, and crushed Oreos all together. The result is a delicious and creamy Dessert Dip for parties, holidays, or family gatherings! So yummy!
If you love all things Oreo, then try this AMAZING Oreo Stuffed Brownie Cookies Recipe! A Fudgy Brownie Cookie stuffed with Oreos and topped with homemade chocolate frosting! Super easy and SO GOOD!
Also, check out these other Easy Oreo Recipes!
- Easy Oreo Cookies Recipe with Chocolate Chips
- Oreo Dirt Pudding Cookies Recipe
- Cheesecake Oreo Brownie Bars Recipe
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Balls Recipe
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.