No Bake Cheesecake Dip Recipe! An Easy No Bake Cookie Dip Recipe for Valentine’s Day or or any holiday! Simple five minute no bake dessert dip!
If you are looking for an easy no bake dessert for Valentine’s Day, this No Bake Cheesecake Dip Recipe is PERFECT!
Plus, here are even more Easy No Bake Valentine’s Day Recipes!
- Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake Cookies for Valentine’s Day
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Balls Recipe
So easy to make and only a few ingredients! My family and friends love cookie dip and I love how simple it is!
If you want to make this crowd friendly, put it in individual mini bowls or cups and add a few pretzels, graham crackers, or cookies for dipping!
What can I use to dip in my cheesecake dip?
Here are some easy snack foods to dip in your cheesecake dip. You can pretty much use anything you want, but here are a few of my favorites!
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
Valentine’s Day Cheesecake Dip Recipe
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon table salt
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup holiday sprinkles
Combine butter and cream cheese and mix well or beat on low with a hand mixer (the softer your butter and cream cheese are, the easier they will be to blend together).
Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
Stir in mini chocolate chips and holiday sprinkles.
Transfer cookie dip to a holiday or decorative bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles
- Combine butter and cream cheese and mix well or beat on low with a hand mixer (the softer your butter and cream cheese are, the easier they will be to blend together).
- Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips and holiday sprinkles.
- Transfer cookie dip to a holiday or decorative bowl and chill until ready to serve.
If you are wanting to make this for a different holiday like Easter, 4th of July, or a birthday party, just change the color of sprinkles you use or just don’t use hearts 😉
If you want your cookie dip to stay white with sprinkles, chill it before you add the sprinkles.
This Cheesecake Cookie Dip would also be perfect for a Valentine’s Day Snack Board! Just create a board with your favorite Valentine’s Day Treats, Snacks, Pretzels, Cookies, and Vanilla Wafers!
Plus, be sure to try this Easy Valentine’s Day Sparkling Punch Recipe! It’s another favorite for Valentine’s Day!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.