Strawberry Glaze Recipe! Easy Strawberry Glaze Recipe with only 5 simple ingredients! Perfect for frosting cookies, cakes, or cupcakes!
Strawberry Glaze Recipe! Easy Strawberry Glaze for Spring and Summer!
Plus, here are even more Strawberry Desserts!
- Easy Strawberry Brownies Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Lemon Brownies Recipe
I love ALLL things strawberry desserts – especially for Spring & Summer. Throw in Valentine’s Day too and we’ve got you covered for pink treats and fresh flavors!
Why you will love this Strawberry Glaze Recipe!
- It’s super easy – only 4 ingredients + water!
- Glaze will harden on cookies, cupcakes, or cake for the perfect frosting!
- Light and packed with so much flavor!
Here’s what you need for this Easy Strawberry Glaze Recipe
- Made with fresh strawberries and a simple syrup.
- Don’t forget the vanilla for an added burst of flavor!
- Powdered sugar and a whisk!
How to make Strawberry Glaze
Start by gathering your ingredients. You will need water, white sugar, fresh strawberries (or you can use frozen), powdered sugar, and vanilla.
Create a simple syrup by combining equal amounts of water and sugar in a sauce pan and stirring over medium heat until dissolved.
This recipe is super easy to double and triple if you are needing extra glaze.
Chop and mash strawberries to desired consistency and add them to the simple syrup. Simmer on low for about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool. Add vanilla and pour mixture over powdered sugar. Mix well until combined.
Pour glaze over cookies, cupcakes, or cake and let cool completely!
If your glaze is too thick, you can always add a little extra water or lemon juice to thin. If your glaze is too thin, add extra powdered sugar until desired consistency.
Strawberry Glaze Recipe
Strawberry Glaze Ingredients:
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
1/3 cup fresh strawberries (chopped)
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Strawberry Glaze Directions:
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water and sugar until dissolved, creating a simple syrup.
Mash strawberries and add them to the simple syrup. Simmer on low for 7 minutes – stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and let cool.
Add strawberry sauce and vanilla to powdered sugar. Stir until combined.
*If the glaze is too thick, add some water or lemon juice. If the glaze is too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water and sugar until dissolved, creating a simple syrup.
- Mash strawberries and add them to the simple syrup. Simmer on low for 7 minutes - stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add strawberry sauce and vanilla to powdered sugar. Stir until combined.
- *If the glaze is too thick, add some water or lemon juice. If the glaze is too thin, add more powdered sugar.
YUMMM!! So easy to make and perfect for adding a little something extra to any desserts! This is also an easy recipe to pour over a pan of Strawberry Brownies.
Also, be sure to try this Strawberry Lemon Bars Recipe – YUM!!!
Get access to 11 Sweet & Easy Dessert Recipes when you subscribe to our e-mail list!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to view my entire Disclosure Policy.